Monday 24 August 2009

Attracting more business – where do you begin?

Take the situation that this new blog finds itself in.

At present there is no readership.

At present there is no following.

At present I don’t know what sort of posts and information will be popular.

That’s the present, but that will change.

From the start of this blog’s life I am measuring results – and interest.

Anyone looking to attract more business and to build a business needs to do this.

To help me with this task I have installed a counter on the blog which keeps me posted about the numbers of visitors to this site and lets me know whether the visitors are new visitors, or returning visitors.

This is going to help me to monitor the traffic that comes to: Attract more business – the blog.

It’s important for all businesses to gather statistics about what they do. It’s also very easy to gather information about the things you do on the internet.

I’ve set this monitoring system up now, so that I will be able to keep in touch with what is happening from the time I start posting material which, of course, is next week.

I’ve also made the counter visible, so you can see how many visitors there are to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment